- To sell and expand the Clinical products of the Company.
- Achieve sales objectives set by the Company.
- Ability to provide clinical support & training on equipment to customers
- Organize product demonstration and exhibitions
- Has the aptitude to learn new technologies and devices
- Ability to identify business opportunities and develop strategic accounts
- Diploma/Degree in Nursing, Biomedical, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Cardiac or Medical Technology or Science
- Preferably with 2 to 3 years’ relevant experience in sales of medical devices especially in Cardiology, Nuclear Medicine or Radiotherapy or Operating room set up would be an advantage.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Resourceful and effective planning skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly motivated and result-oriented
- Self-discipline and great team player
- Able and willing to embrace Company’s Guiding Principles
- Require to work 1 Saturday in a month
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17078
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766