- Creation and management of master and detailed schedules
- Management of customer relationships and project partners
- Preparation and confirmation of final customer specification
- Management of internal project tasks, eg. Mapping, manufacturing, validations, etc.
- Organization and management of installations, including Factory Acceptance Tests and Site Acceptance Tests
- Follow up of project budgets
- Leading a project team plus cross functions ( sales and service ) and subcontractors
- Bachelor Degree with 5 - 8 years working experience, 3 years of experience in complex industrial projects (eg. Industrial robotics, automotive, aeronautics).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & Project
- High Level of Project Management skills
- Broad technical understanding
- Strong interpersonal skills and analytical thinking
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17080
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766