► Manufacturer Handling Equipment
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Loyang
- Fully in charge of all AGV projects from contract signature to the go live of the installation at the customer site
- Manage ad-hoc projects
- Creation and management of master and detailed schedules
- Management of customer relationships and project partners
- Preparation and confirmation of final customer specification
- Management of internal project tasks, e.g. Mapping, manufacturing, validations, etc.
- Organization and management of installations, including Factory Acceptance Tests and Site Acceptance Tests
- Follow up of project budgets
- Leading a project team plus cross-functions (sales and service) and subcontractors
- Degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechatronics or computer science with 5 years of experience in complex industrial projects (industrial Robotics, Automotive, and Aeronautics.
- Broad technical understanding
- High level of project management skills
- PERT or CPM
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17086
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138