- Our Client is a well-established Manufacturing MNC.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies for assigned products under Manager’s advice (push marketing).
- Build and maintain rapport with existing and potential clients, channel partners and other stakeholders under Manager’s advise.
- Organize participation in exhibitions and other promotional activities (after travelling/safe-distancing regulations are lifted).
- Manage customer and agent issues (inquiries, feedback, etc.).
- Deliver product presentations.
- Prepare and present periodical marketing reports.
- Degree or Diploma in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Material science and/or related discipline.
- At least 2 years of Sales & Marketing experience in Chemical products and related industries.
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken; comfortable with interacting with people of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Ability and willingness to travel (i.e. SEA, India).
- Excellent in delivering presentations and writing reports.
- Ability to analyse markets and competitors, interpret data and substantiate recommendations, and to grasp and understand business overview and collective picture.
- Report to: Division Manager.
- Working Location: Alexandra/Pasir Panjang.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17089.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374