- A well-established Japanese MNC in FMCG industry.
- Plan & Execute sales activities to achieve Target sales revenue & growth.
- Review sales plans and activities with Sales team to evaluate effectiveness and execution of sales target.
- Builds strong customer relationship through direct negotiation with all Trade Partners (various channels which includes buyers and retailers).
- Managing of Brands and Negotiation of floor space.
- Efficient control of A&P budgets, monitoring of productivity/ROI.
- Ensure timely execution of trade promotional activities.
- Attend to other ad-hoc duties assigned by Immediate Supervisor.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in FMCG Sales, Marketing or Business Administration; from reputable University.
- At least 2 to 3 years of relevant working experience in the FMCG industry.
- Possesses relevant experience in Sales and has direct negotiation with buyers and retailers with understanding of consumer channels.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills and has the ability to identify trends in the market.
- Has strong passion for FMCG Sales and Marketing.
- Self-motivated, highly initiative, resourceful, positive and independent worker to carry the portfolio.
- Working Location: Orchard.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organisation's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17090.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374