- Commissioning of automated industrial robots at customer sites.
- Preparation of installation parameters including Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT)
- Development of software solutions to automate robots
- Installation of robots at customer sites including (Map creation, path drawings, communication testing)
- Testing and validation of entire solution during Site Acceptance Test(SAT) and commissioning
- Regular updates to project manager on project progression
- Provide training and maintenance for customers and end-users
- Possess relevant Degree from engineering discipline namely; Industrial engineering, Mechatronics or Computer Science
- Minimum of 3-years experience in similar or related role
- Candidates with prior experience in software development or installation experience involving complex industrial projects will have added advantage
- Ability to manage technical challenging and complex problem solving
- Able to commit for overseas assignments
- Competency in C Programming, Robotic language and Matlab will be highly regarded
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949