• Support Advisory Activities with trade input for securities products
• Track corporate actions and quarterly contact note
• Create security codes creation and maintain blotter
• Quarterly Contact Note and Corporate Actions tracking
• Provide the operational and administrative support from trading and sales team
• Produce daily P&L and statistics for Asia activities
• Work closely with all key departments within the bank locally and globally ensuring all department Asia and Investment Advisory Asia related matters can be resolved in a timely manner
• Develop a clear understanding of the business and the strategic objectives to support existing operations and growth initiatives
• Possess Degree in Business / Banking and Finance with at least 3 to 5 years similar experience with Private Banking preferred
• Extensive programming skills in VBA and SQL
• Strong mathematical skills, including algebra, arithmetic and statistics
• Basic knowledge of FX markets and products
• Able to work under pressure and fast pace environment
** This Singapore-based position is opened to Singaporeans only.
To help us process your application, please visit www.gmprecruit.com/current-jobs to upload your resume on our website with GMP Job Code:
Please state your availability and current and expected salary in the resume in words format.
Name of Consultant: Jasmine Zhang (R1105357)
Division : Banking
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Jasmine Zhang | Registration No: R1105357