- Install and/or relocate equipment at customers’ sites. Conduct associated start-up, cut over and check-out activities on the newly installed systems
- Provide warranty tool support or paid service for out-of-warranty tool by performing on-site maintenance services
- Apply troubleshooting techniques to eliminate equipment malfunctions.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with customers in relation to short-term defect work
- Implement field modifications or updates as released in Engineering Change Orders (ECOs) which may involve removal and installation of assemblies, sub-assemblies, systems and subsystems
- Diploma in Engineering related field
- Willing to work OT and be on standby duty on rotating basis
- Willing to work at North Area
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17095.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898