- Work closely with Account team and customers to understand customer technology roadmaps, process flow, inflection points, requirements and business issues / challenges.
- Work with Account team and customers to execute product demonstration
- Perform startup of “capacity add” systems i.e. match results to existing systems and applications
- Design and complete simple DOE evaluations to characterize process window for new installations or hardware modifications / upgrades
- Conduct experiments and tests, collect and analyze data and generate reports for both internal and external distribution
- Develop new processes to new and/or existing customer applications
- Utilize knowledge of company’s product lines and services to keep existing / potential customers informed when new/additional needs are identified
- Develop good customer relations during start-up and trouble-shooting
- Degree in Engineering related field
- Technical knowledge of semiconductor processes
- Willing to work OT and be on standby duty on rotating basis
- Willing to work at North Area
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17096.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898