- Leads Strategic Buying Asia
(evaluates performance of staff, develops and manages cost centres and budget, disseminate information)
- Develop people reporting to him
- Develop close links and daily cooperation with the Strategic Buying team
- Elaborate and respect procedure and directives within Strategic Buying and Supply Chain Management to improve process efficiency.
- Be an interface to the Product Group’s and R&D to ensure early involvement of Strategic Buying and suppliers into all relevant internal and external project activities (focus on Asia)
- Ensure the establishment of a competitive global supply chain which provides for sustainable reductions of total cost and integrates seamless into the purchasing and production (assembly) processes
Search, select, and qualify preferred suppliers to support the business requirements
(Right Material, Right Price, Right Quality, Right Time, Right Place, Right Conditions)
- Negotiate contracts with none product and product related suppliers (PR & NPR). Negotiate prices based on open calculation, lead-time, landed cost, and T&C’s
- Prepare analysis and statistics to control (e.g. material cost tracking) and support the sourcing strategy and the strategic planning.
Contribute to the definition, drive the implementation and executes the company’s Supply Chain Strategy.
Ensure the availability of up to date supply market information.
- Executes commodities allocated to his team (Modules & Part Level)
- Support the Supply Chain Management organization in assuring the on time, cost optimized delivery of material demand.
- Maintain data in ERP-system and on Community drives
(make sure that all necessary purchasing parameters (vendor data, contracts) are given and stored properly and take appropriate actions whenever necessary )
- Establish, implement and manage a system to evaluate, monitor and report supplier scorecard performance (SSM KPI’s)
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/ Electronics/Mechanical/Mechatronic
- > 10 years progressive experience in similar position of sourcing in a manufacturing environment (preferable in technical-Based).
- Experience in global sourcing (Asia, Europe)
- Experience in supplier qualification, auditing and corrective action processes
- Working knowledge and extraordinary understanding of purchasing process and their use in a manufacturing environment.
- Able to optimize the supplier relationship by combining suppliers and internal processes, building trust, measuring and developing suppliers
- Proficiency at SAP, Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Maintain and provide current understanding of industry best practices and technology trends.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671