✓ Company : Manufacturing MNC
- Negotiate contracts with non-product and product related suppliers
- Negotiate prices based on projects’ open calculation, lead-time, landed cost, and total cost
- Work with the supplier to agree on corrective actions to resolve escalated issues or look for alternative suppliers when necessary.
- Tight coordination with the local and global Material Management department
- Make sure that all necessary purchasing parameters are given and stored properly
- Proactive improvement of the quality along the entire supply chain in close cooperation with all involved departments
- Build up & maintain global supplier portfolio and execute supplier performance management.
- Possess 4 to 8 years of experience in global sourcing, supplier auditing etc.
- Has knowledge in SAP
- Good supply market knowledge
- Good understanding of the supply chain and of the critical production and assembly processes
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17099
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Goh Bao Yee at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.