- Install appliances and perform scheduled service and intensive care service as per request.
- Repair and troubleshoot equipment
- Plan and execute maintenance as scheduled
- Conduct basis user-training to customers
- Training will be provided
- Knowledgeable in servicing home appliances will be an added advantage.
- Willing to travel with own vehicle.
- Sincere and ethical when representing the organization.
- Passionate about work and improving the lives of others.
- Must be attentive and mindful of what the customers need
- Must possess Class 3 driving license and own vehicle
- 6 working days (2 shifts - morning and afternoon, rest on Sunday)
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17017
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766