- Assist in purchasing of direct and indirect materials.
- Liaise with various departments on incoming schedule dates and documentation requirements.
- Verify requisition raised for purchase of indirect materials, machinery, equipment parts, etc. by checking authorized signatory and terms upon submission from other departments
- Input the requirements for purchases into SAP from Planning Department or superior and generate Purchase Requisition from SAP system to obtain authorized signatory.
- Update the target/substrate daily delivery schedule and inform all parties concerned
- Check invoices from vendors/forwarders and distribute to parties concerned for verified signatory and submit to Accounts Department for payment
- Update Planning Department with regards to incoming schedule and co-ordinate with the forwarder on the Bill of Lading, shipping invoice / profit and loss for custom clearance and cargo release.
- Source for new supplier/alternative parts, equipment
- Negotiate and obtain best price to meet cost target
- Qualification Degree or Diploma in Business, Purchasing, Engineering or Logistics Management Experience
- Fresh Degree holders with at least 1 year relevant experience in Manufacturing industry
- Diploma with at least 3 years' relevant experience in Electronics Manufacturing industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and SAP applications
- Possess good interpersonal, communication & negotiation skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949