Assistant Manager (Budget)(Shipping)
Our client is a reputable name in the Shipping Industry. Currently, they are seeking a suitably qualified candidate to join them as "Assistant Manager (Budget)".
In this role, you will be contributing in the following areas :
- Perform variance analysis
- Assists in budget function supervision
- Annual budgets and periodic forecasts for the group for compilation and analysis
- Analyze and report on pro-forma results on a periodic basis
- Perform reconciliation between financial accounts and pro-forma results.
- Identify KPI and work closely with business units to achieve and excel KPIs
- Other interesting aspects – to be shared in greater details with shortlisted candidates
- Degree in Accountancy or related discipline with at least 6 years relevant budget experience in a large organization
- Good experience in financial planning, trend analysis & group consolidation
- Prior experience in dealing with auditors
- Possess sound MS Excel skills such as Pivot Table, V Lookup
- Good business partnering skills, IT competency, forward looking with a process driven mindset and with good flair in applying IT to integrate and improve work processes and productivity
- Proven leadership with good interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17112. Alternatively, you can do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055