Our client is a reputable name in the Shipping Industry. Currently, they are seeking a well experienced individual to join them as "Senior/Accounting Executive (Group Consolidation)".
In this role, you will be contributing in the following areas :
- Responsible for the monthly, quarterly and year-end closing consolidation and reports.
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of group reporting in accordance with the latest regulatory/FRS requirements.
- Be involved in the reconciliation of inter-company accounts.
- Assist in the coordination of the Country by Country Reporting.
- Assist in new FRS implementation projects.
- Degree in Accountancy/ACCA or related discipline.
- At least 2 years group consolidation experience.
- Candidates with group accounts audit experience and/or complex group consolidation accounts audit experience is an definite asset.
- Knowledge of computerized consolidation system will be an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge in MS Excel
- Resilient , possess good working attitude with an analytical mindset.
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17117. Alternatively, you can do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055