- Identify customers’ challenges and find a fit with the company’s robotic products
- Promote products to markets to increase brand awareness
- Identify and appoint new partners to generate new leads
- Develop sales forecasts
- Provide market intelligences on market trend and competitor’s activities to Management
- Coordinate with HQ to meet customer’s required delivery schedules
- Prepare quotations and specifications sheet
- Negotiate with customers on prices, terms and conditions
- Execute customer’s purchases to ensure 100% accuracy in their purchases
- Work with inter-departments to fulfil customer’s purchases
- Minimum 3 years sales and application experience in factory automation environment
- Good knowledge of Manufacturing industry
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693