- Work closely and collaborate with product management team. Maintain extensive knowledge of the product portfolio and competitor technologies
- Keep current on industry trends and the competitive landscape.
- Ability to identify customer needs, correct solution for customer success.
- Understand the new product, through attending trainings and learning from various internal sources.
- Prepare the training material and information.
- Organise and conduct training programs to Pre-sales engineers/Product Managers/Customers in the region.
- Prepare training calendar based on new product launches.
- At least 2 years of professional experience on the job.
- Pre-sales engineer experience in printer and/or scanner industry.
- Occasional travel expected.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693