- Work closely and collaborate with product management team.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of the product portfolio and competitor technologies
- Keep current on industry trends and the competitive landscape.
- Ability to identify customer needs, correct solution for customer success.
- Product training
- Understand the new product, through attending trainings and learning from various internal sources.
- Prepare the training material and information.
- Organise and conduct training programs to Pre-sales engineers/Product Managers/Customers in the region.
- Prepare training calendar based on new product launches.
- New product Knowledge
- Align with internal state holder on support structure.
- Evaluate new products and/or software to understand the specifications and key features for sales/marketing purpose.
- Upload and maintain software related to product category to the company website.
- Provide necessary feedback to Japan on improvement points required for future development purpose.
- Client Visits
- Visiting customers for product training/product demo when need arises.
- At least 2 years of experience providing pre-sales in printer and/or scanner industry.
- Sound technical knowledge in Scanner/Printer related products and industry.
- Occasional travel expected.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949