- Our Client is a well-established European Pharmaceutical MNC.
The role entails legal support of a broad spectrum of contracts relevant to the discovery, development and commercialization of Pharmaceuticals, Consumer healthcare products and Vaccines in support of both a Global research and development organization and a central global product commercialization organization.
- Review, draft and negotiate a wide range of contracts with minimal to no direction, while consulting with Business Area lawyers as appropriate.
- Consult with Business/Clients to agree upon contract strategy and commercial aspects of the contract.
- Lead negotiations with counterparties, as needed, and confer with Business/Clients on counterparty positions. Review redlines and formulate responses to counterparty by using fallback provisions, drafting language, and/or conferring with Business Area lawyers to draft language.
- Provide guidance or Business/Clients on proper grant of authority approval and signatories, as needed.
- Proactively manage and develop clause language and templates based on business needs and trends.
- Anticipate and proactively support the prevention and management of legal risks facing the company.
- Review and interpret pending or new legislation or regulatory rules impacting the business to ensure compliance or strategy changes with respect to contract law or to other areas of law that may affect contracting.
- Educate client businesses on sound legal practices and new developments impacting the business.
- Participate in or lead special projects furthering development and embedding of best practices or expanded legal knowledge.
- Degree in Law/Legal studies.
- At least 3 to 5 years' experience in PQE, preferably with Regional exposures.
- Possess good contact management and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to start work in December 2020 and commit for the entire contract duration (June 2021).
- Reporting to Asia Pacific Regional Manager.
- Six (6) Months' Contract (Maternity cover).
- Working Location: Buona Vista.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17132.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374