- Responsible for EHS Training Management. Manage EHS Training Need Analysis, Training Programmers, Training Plan& Schedule, Develop Training Materials, conduct in-house training and Maintaining Employees EHS Training Records.
- Assist EHS Engineer in Environmental Management; i.e liaising and coordinating with Production Department and external testing bodies to conduct environmental monitoring such as Boundary Noise, Occupational Noise Monitoring, air emission for Ground Flare, RTO, Incinerator, indoor air quality etc.
- Assist EHS Manager (Acting Fire Safety Manager) in Emergency & Crisis Management programs including developing procedures and drill implementation; i.e. for pandemic outbreak, haze, spill & leak, fire drills. 7. Assist EHS Manager (Acting Fire Safety Manager) in Fire Wardens, CERT & First Aiders Management
- Audit Management including supporting EHS Manager in coordinating and acting as Deputy Management Representative (MR) for external/ ISO certification or surveillance Audit. Coordinate and lead internal Auditors to conduct EHS internal audit.
- Responsible for Incident investigation and monitoring corrective/ preventive actions follow up.
- Responsible to Assist Operation and Maintenance team in Contractor Safety Management especially during Turn around and effectiveness/improvement of Permit to work system management.
- Liaison with authorities and ensure all required legal document submitted online comply with relevant authorities’ requirements i.e. MOM, SCDF, NEA etc.
- Assist EHS Manager in Security, Pest Control management
- Assist EHS Manager in EtQ Reliance (EHS IT system) implementation and on-going improvement project.
- Support in implementation and participate in the continuous improvement effort in the areas of Safety, Quality, Environment and Health Management System (for example SS651, Page 2 of 2 ISO 9001, ISO14001, OHSAS 18001 / ISO 45001, IATF 16949).
- Assist the Management in ensuring that Major Accident Hazards are reduced to As Low As Reasonably Practicable (ALARP) and escalate when necessary.
- Assist and support EHS Manager in Budget Forecast, Control and Capital Expenditure Management (CAPEX).
- Registered Workplace Safety & Health Officer with MOM with at least 3 years’ experience in similar chemical plant industry.
- Registered Fire Safety Manager. Those undergoing course can be considered.
- Understand the requirements of latest local and international laws & regulations related to environment health and safety.
- Experience as document controller for EHS Management Systems and relevant ISO standards.
- Experience in Safety Management during turnaround/ shutdown.
- Experience as MR for Audit and able to lead internal EHS Audit. Understands the requirements for ISO 14001, SS651 and ISO 45001 Standards.
- Excellence communication and writing skills
- Ethical, proactive, mature and able to make prompt and critical decisions. Having great initiatives, rational judgments and able to work independently under minimum supervision.
- Added advantage - Able to interpret and understand piping and instrumentation (P&ID) diagrams
- Willing to work in Jurong Island and weekends if required.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949