- Responsible for EHS Training Management. Manage EHS Training Need Analysis, Training Programmers, Training Plan& Schedule, Develop Training Materials, conduct in-house training and Maintaining Employees EHS Training Records.
- Act as Secretary to minute and record EHS & Fire Safety Committee meeting. Ensure compliance to WSH and Fire Safety Committee legal requirements.
- Act as Fire Safety Manager and assist EHS Manager in Fire Safety Management including ERT SHED Management to maintain portable fire and emergency rescue/ containment equipment/ kit.
- Assist EHS Manager (Acting Fire Safety Manager) in Fire Wardens, CERT & First Aiders Management
- Assist EHS Manager in developing new or revising current EHS related procedures to meet regulatory and ISO standards.
- Liaison with authorities and ensure all required legal document submitted online comply with relevant authorities’ requirements i.e. MOM, SCDF, NEA etc.
- Support in implementation and participate in the continuous improvement effort in the areas of Safety, Quality, Environment and Health Management System (for example SS651, Page 2 of 2 ISO 9001, ISO14001, OHSAS 18001 / ISO 45001, IATF 16949). 22. To have a legal obligation to act in a responsible manner for example SS651, ISO 9001, ISO14001, OHSAS 18001 / ISO 45001, IATF 16949).
- Assist and support EHS Manager in Budget Forecast, Control and Capital Expenditure Management (CAPEX).
- Registered Workplace Safety & Health Officer with MOM with at least 3 years’ experience in similar chemical plant industry.
Registered Fire Safety Manager. Those undergoing course can be considered.
- Understand the requirements of latest local and international laws & regulations related to environment health and safety.
- Experience as document controller for EHS Management Systems and relevant ISO standards.
- Experience in Safety Management during turnaround/ shutdown.
- Experience as MR for Audit and able to lead internal EHS Audit. Understands the requirements for ISO 14001, SS651 and ISO 45001 Standards.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693