► Law Firm
► Office Shift Hour
► Working Location: Raffles Place
► 5 months contract (Dec 2020 – Apr 2021)
- Attend to switchboard professionally.
- Retrieve voicemail from the main telephone line and pass messages on to appropriate staff.
- Greet visitors courteously, advise the relevant staff of their presence, guide visitors to the meeting rooms, and organize their refreshments.
- Allocate desk / rooms for overseas guests and ensure that the phones and computers are ready prior to arrival of guests
- Control bookings of conference rooms and audio / visual equipment are ready, including coordinating with IT team to set up equipment for video conferencing
- Ensure the reception area and conference rooms are tidy at all times, and furniture is cleaned
- Record incoming and outgoing courier (including HK & London pouches), ensure client / matter numbers are accurately reflected on waybills before filing them, arrange courier pickups and deliveries.
- Reconcile courier invoices for chargeable / non-chargeable accounts for Finance
- Place orders of pantry, fruits and water supplies.
- Check and record suppliers' invoices before submitting to Finance / HR & Business Services Manager for approval
- Circulate daily absence info emails and following up of leave applications for absentees.
- Organise and circulate secretarial support cover emails
- Degree with 4 years of experience in similar capacity in a Professional/MNC environment
- Possess good customer service, confident and mature deposition
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17144
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138