- Work with IT Team and Group IT to provide daily operational support and availability
- Support the implementation of new solutions or applications
- Responsible for Level 1 & 2 technical support.
- Escalation and coordination with Level 3 including vendors
- Support network system and troubleshoot network equipment/systems
- Provisioning for end user devices and equipment
- Fixed asset management (procurement, asset tagging, inventory movement and report)
- Educate and train end users on the correct usage of IT system
- Document all IT task and procedures to enhance system work flow
- Degree in Information Technology related discipline.
- Possessing 3 years of relevant hands-on experiences in technical support.
- Experience with deploying and maintaining network infrastructures, VMWare
- Working knowledge in hardware infrastructure
- Knowledge in ERP, CRM, Ticketing system, Telephony system, IOS, Android, Office 365, Windows 7 and 10, Server 2012
- Knowledge in Active directory, AWMS, PowerShell
- Analytical skills in resolving problems
- Experienced in industrial manufacturing environment is preferable.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17150
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239