- Global MNC semiconductor equipment maker
- Work location: North
- Develop test cases; Characterize new products and/or features; Demonstrate metrology relevance to customer yield issues.
- Provide technical support in the development and implementation of customer applications dealing with optical critical dimension products and features.
- Provide specific product demonstrations on all aspects of highly complex products to customers and assess potential applications to meet customer needs; prepare detailed product specifications.
- The ideal candidate will possess strong technical skills, be current in the customer use case domain, have excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to work independently.
- The candidate will also be required to work towards characterization of the tool/algorithm performance and provides clear feedback to the Engineering teams for product improvement, especially during Alpha/Beta tests.
- Strong technical skills are required to understand the functionality and capabilities of these tools and for providing root cause analysis and potential solutions for customers.
- Such skills include (but are not limited to) techniques for data analysis/processing, statistical analysis as well as the ability to quickly pick up and understand customer requirements and processes.
- Must have Master’s or bachelor's degree in Engineering, Physics, Material Science, or related fields.
- Minimum 3 years working knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing.
- Candidates with experience doing metrology would be ideal
- Must have excellent oral and written communication, organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Candidate must be self-driven and a strong team player.
- Programming and scripting skills in MATLAB or Python are a plus
- Readily to travel up to 50% will be required
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference:17155
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra: email@example.com
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491