- Global MNC semiconductor equipment maker
- Work location: North
- Support continuous in improvement on current product line through design improvements and processes.
- Work on sub-system design and analysis for both current and new product line.
- System and sub-system integration, troubleshooting and test.
- Support and lead the early involvement with suppliers in technology and NPI programs, managing the sometimes conflicting technical and business challenges.
- Support achievement of all business objectives, including technology and product requirements, cost reductions, product improvements, and problem resolutions.
- Responsible for supplier training and development for wafer inspection and metrology products.
- Minimum Bachelors’ Degree in a technical engineering field or related,
- At least 7-9 years’ experience in hardware engineering or product development, as well as experience in manufacturing operations.
- Require a technical understanding of wafer inspection and metrology products.
- Position requires solid technical, business, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of product life cycle, ECO, and SAP systems are highly desirable.
- Able to travel for on short notice.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference:17156
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra: email@example.com
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491