Provision of applications development support in the following:
- Develop test cases; Characterize new products and/or features; Demonstrate metrology relevance to customer yield issues.
- Provide technical support in the development and implementation of customer applications products and features.
- Provide specific product demonstrations on all aspects of highly complex products to customers and assess potential applications to meet customer needs; prepare detailed product specifications.
- Works towards characterization of the tool/algorithm performance and provides clear feedback to the Engineering teams for product improvement, especially during Alpha/Beta tests.
- Master’s or bachelor's degree in Engineering, Physics, Material Science, or related fields.
- The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing. Strong technical skills are required to understand the functionality and capabilities of these tools and for providing root cause analysis and potential solutions for customers. Some relevant areas are data analysis/processing, statistical analysis as well as the ability to quickly pick up and understand customer requirements and processes.
- The ideal candidate will possess strong technical skills, be current in the customer use case domain, have excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to work independently
- Candidate must be self-driven and a strong team player.
- 50% travel will be required
- Programming and scripting skills in MATLAB or Python are a plus
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671