- Global MNC semiconductor equipment maker
- Work location: North
This role will be responsible for developing novel, low-noise, high-speed UV image sensors and the associated sensor characterization solutions. The ideal candidate would be a highly motivated individual contributor that has the vision and initiative to provide technical leadership on the assigned sensor development projects.
- As a critical part of SG team, work with scientists in USA to gain deep understanding of technology and engineering challenges of UV image sensors, such as TDI and CMOS sensors.
- Conduct analytic studies of image sensor’s critical performance and provide technical suggestions of improvement.
- Design scientific experiments and automation test script for characterizing image sensor system’s performances.
- Analyze the digital image data from characterization system to generate the sensor characterization report.
- Support the development, test and integration of complex electrical components and subsystems, including PCBs, FPGA, and interconnects.
- Work with analog/digital design team to troubleshoot chip/system level performance issues.
- Be an effective communicator and team player while working with other design engineers, such as PCB design engineer, FPGA design engineer and mechanical design engineer to ensure flawless design, integration and test at the subsystem and system level
- Master's level degree in electrical engineering, optics, physics or related with at least 8 years of experience or
- Doctorate (Academic) in electrical engineering, optics, physics or related with at least 5 years of experience
- Strong knowledge in TDI, CCD/CMOS image sensor performance characterization, including PTC measurement, quantum efficiency, noise, non-uniformity, dark current etc.
- Practical hands-on laboratory experience in building and operating experimental test setups for image sensor electrical and optical characterization.
- Experience in digital image processing techniques and statistical data analysis.
- Practical knowledge of analog and digital mixed signal electronics design.
- Familiarity with FPGA firmware and high-speed digital circuitry
- Experience in Python, C/C++, and LabView for test automation development is desired.
- Excellent presentation and good communication skills.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference:17161
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra: firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491