- Global MNC semiconductor equipment maker
- Work location: North
This position requires a solid understanding of interaction mechanism between photons and materials, and its application to photochemistry, photo-contamination, and materials selection under high power ultraviolet light exposure. The candidate must have high proficiency in experimental and data analysis, demonstrate the ability to extract clear results from complex data sets
- Surface analytical and data analysis; Extraction of clear results and conclusions from data sets.
- Making actionable plans from analysed data and discussions with subject matter experts.
- Failure analysis while working closely with other engineering groups, such as material research scientists, optics engineers, opto-mechanical engineers and laser systems engineers to ensure the feasibilities of new material/process to company’s products
- Strong team building with global team and other groups involved in the projects.
- Understands UV driven photo contamination, and implementation of control via materials selection, cleaning processes and purge control. Establish the reliability model of optics under certain UV radiation conditions.
- Provides guidance to opto-mechanical engineers to meet reliability and performance specs of our next generation opto-mechanical sub-systems.
- Guiding the design teams on proper contamination control packaging/materials selection
- Conducting laser damage test and analysis as needed
- Optical coating improvements
- Bulk optics
- Non-linear optics
- Supplier qualification and development
- Ph.D. in Physics, Optics or related with at least 2 years of experience.
- Master's Degree with at least 5 years of experience
- Strong fundamental knowledge in chemistry, material science and surface science.
- Strong knowledge on optics crystal and thin film optics coating technology
- Analytical instruments: optical interferometer and other surface analytical techniques (GCMS, SEM, AFM) a plus
- Comfortable with hands on mechanical work and design of experiments. Experience in setting up optical bench for conducting opto-electronic measurements
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must be a good team player
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17162
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra: firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491