- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Design complex HL7 interfaces using Iguana and other healthcare industry middleware.
- Develop inbound and outbound HL7 interfaces using Interfaceware Iguana.
- Develop and manage HL7 project plans for development, testing and go-live
- Work closely with clients to create proper workflows for HL7 implementation
- Troubleshoot and resolve HL7 interface issues
- Degree in Information Technology related discipline.
- Hands-on experience with Interfaceware Iguana middleware, integration architecture patterns, web services technologies, enterprise messaging patterns, APIs, SOA, ESB, BPM etc.
- Hands-on experience with HL7 messaging protocol in the Healthcare industry.
- Hands-on Java development experience and ability to code and debug against Java APIs
- Experience with cloud technologies - iPaaS, SaaS applications, cloud infrastructure, etc. - is preferred
- Experience building and delivering Proofs of Concept (PoCs) and responding to functional & technical elements of RFIs/RFPs independently and effectively
- Ability to lead architectural discussions
- Excellent verbal communication, written communication, and presentation skills
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17171
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239