- Provide IT support to office staff and Service Engineers.
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure for office and projects
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems for any projects that the company may undertake.
- Manage backup solution and redundancy strategy for office IT Infrastructure.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Diploma / Degree in Information Technology related discipline, with 2 years of relevant IT working experiences.
- Experience in working with Windows Servers.
- Knowledge in basic networking support and troubleshooting
- Knowledge in programming is preferred but not mandatory.
- This role expects to travel to clients’ site island-wide frequently
- Interested candidates must be open to provide 24/7 support for site response when required.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17178
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239