- To troubleshooting and providing support to the production application software and system.
- First level support for IT related issues in the production floor
- Maintenance support of production software applications
- Participate in software development and system testing.
- Ensure that proper documentation of software applications are done
- Ensure compliance to ISO standard operating procedures
- Diploma in Computer Technology or equivalent
- Experience in software application development
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Visual Basic programming in Oracle databases preferred
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Working Location: West, Singapore (Company Transport Provided)
- Working Hours: 8:30am – 5:30pm (Monday to Friday)
- Basic + OT Pay (If any) + Bonus
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17179
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yi Fang at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Law Yi Fang | Registration No: R1113115