- Execute E&I maintenance and troubleshooting in order to maintain continuity of production
- Execute planned preventive maintenance for E&I equipment
- Write SOP/SWP’s for electrical and instrument equipment’s
- Support and execute improvement projects associated with DCS and SIS systems, instrumentation and electrical systems
- Maintain E&I documentation e.g. drawings, repairs and calibrations in compliance with ISO documentation practices
- Provide training for in house contractor in automation related process or process equipment changes
- Facilitate planning and scheduling of E&I related work orders in the day role.
- Diploma/Nitec in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Min 5 years’ experience in maintenance in relevant industry
- Sound knowledge in E&I and Process Controls
- Able to use the basic E&I test equipment’s, SAP system and Office computer with standard software
- Field work in chemical plant environment, handling highly hazardous materials
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com , job code:
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693