- Renowned Metal Stamping &Tool/Die Making Manufacturer
- Work location: West
Develop, plan and implement work instruction in the production department to meet various production schedules and quality requirements in a timely and efficient manner. Responsible for leading the production operation which include stamping, spring & forming and assembly. Ensure production meeting the OEE Performance and Quality targets. Supervise and manage the discipline and tardiness in production
- Supervise assigned staff and assure that all Stamping machines and equipment are properly set up to produce quality parts at required rates
- Liaise with Process Enginners & tooling team in problem solving, identifying of problems and analysis of root causes, and ensure proper setting up and handling of tools incurring minimum down time
- Coordinate with the various teams, Tool & Die, Quality and Planning on the progress to ensure effective production and achieve on time delivery
- Work closely with Quality department in maintaining the standard of quality to comply with standards and customer requirement
- Lead and drive Continuous Process Improvement for production in machine uptime and runtime efficiency so that OEE Performance target is met and yield improvement
- Lead the production to meet OP Vs Target and QAP target
- At least Diploma or Degree in Precision Engineering or relevant education qualification.
- Minimum 10 years in Tool & Die making and knowledge of precision engineering / manufacturing experience in metal stamping, tooling and assembly operation.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a supervisory position
- Good knowledge in metal stamping, tooling technology, manufacturing processes and the application of SPC tools.
- Good understanding & interpretation of technical drawings
- Responsible, meticulous and positive.
- Good communication skill.
- Team player and able to work independently
- Flexible to work with shifts and overtime
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17185
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra at: firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491