The incumbent will be part of the Labour Movement think-tank, to contribute towards the well-being of workers.
- Lead a team and oversee its resources, execution, and delivery/execution of the programme/movement.
- Continually monitor the labour landscape, track changes, and identify trends, major shifts, and evolving expectations of the working population.
- Identify new and emerging labour market opportunities, issues and challenges in the local and Global environment.
- Perform evaluation and analysis, make appropriate short/long-term projections, and call-out for action in a timely manner.
- Lead in analysis/research projects and partnerships with Government agencies, in alignment with the strategic aims of the Company/Organization.
- Prepare and present strategy papers in alignment with the issues and future challenges facing the Labour Movement.
- Integrate research with ground-sensing and overarching national policies.
- Minimum Degree in a relevant field to strategic management, business and finance.
- At least 10 years in a mid-management role in planning and policy in a high impact dynamic organization, e.g. Economic Ministry, or Statutory board, GLC.
- Familiar with strategic visioning and planning projects and driving organizational improvements.
- Keen interest in current affairs, in tune with prevailing political, economic, and social trends.
- Familiar with conceptualizing and implementing research projects and engaging with Government agencies and research partners.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability. Ability to navigate ambiguity, think out of the box, challenge herd thinking, conceptualize and create practical and workable solutions.
- Outstanding communication skills, good facilitator, with high influencing power, able to facilitate group discussions to harness collective intellect and value.
- Strong organizational skills to plan and execute turn-key projects and bring to fruition.
- Reporting to Director, Strategy.
- Direct Reports: A team of 4.
- Working Location: CBD.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17190.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374