- A well-established Japanese IT MNC, dealing with Printing/Copier/Labeling product.
Support and perform sales activities for Robot business unit, generates revenue to the company and directly contribute to improved revenue targets set in Business Plan.
Channel network management
- Manage existing partners.
- Expand network by identifying competent SI.
- Manage existing accounts to ensure repeat business.
- Develop new accounts to expand new business.
- Work with Pre-sales team to propose correct products specifications.
- Identify customer’s (SI and user) challenges and find a fit with Company's Robot products.
- Promote products to markets to increase brand awareness.
- Identify and appoint new partners to generate new leads.
- Develop sales forecasts.
- Provide market intelligences on market trend and competitor’s activities to Management.
- Coordinate with HQ to meet customer’s required delivery schedules.
- Prepare quotations and specifications sheet.
- Negotiate with customers on prices, terms and conditions.
- Execute customer’s purchases to ensure 100% accuracy in their purchases.
- Work with inter-departments to fulfil customer’s purchases.
- Diploma or Degree in Electronics, Electrical or Mechatronics in recognized tertiaries/Universities.
- Minimum 3 years Sales and Application experience in factory automation & robotic environment.
- Good knowledge of Manufacturing industry.
- Proactive sales hunter personality.
- Experience in channel partner management.
- Good presentation, negotiation and communication skills.
- Working Location: HarbourFront.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 6pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17191.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374