► Public Sector
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Buona Vista
- Determine corporate plans and strategic priorities by facilitating strategy and decision-making with company’s Board, senior management, parent ministry and other key stakeholders;
- Track, analyse and report on corporate performance indicators to senior management and key stakeholders.
- Manage the development and implementation of strategic OD, change management and transformation strategies, projects and plans in support of company’s strategic directions and priorities.
- Drive employee engagement and communication strategies (including administration of pulse checks, employee engagement survey) to promote organization health and change management.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders at all levels to build and influence support for OD initiatives.
- Promote and support knowledge-sharing and collaborative culture through systems and processes.
- Seek and develop partnerships with external organisations of strategic interest and international equivalents.
- 4 years' relevant working experience related to strategic planning, or organisational development/ change management or organizational transformation
- Willingness to experiment with new ideas
- Well versed with strategic planning frameworks & concepts and latest trends
- Familiar with organisational development/change management frameworks & concepts
- Ability to communicate and engage well with stakeholders, including company’s external partners, and members of seniority who may/may not be part of the company senior leadership team
- Excellent problem solving and critical analytical thinking skills. Data analytical abilities will be advantageous.
- Excellent verbal, writing and communication skills. Facilitation ability will be advantageous
- Proficiency in data analytics applications (e.g. Tableau, Excel) will be advantageous.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17192
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138