- Develop, plan and implement work instruction in the production department to meet various production schedules and quality requirements in a timely and efficient manner. Responsible for leading the production operation which include stamping, spring & forming and assembly. Ensure production meeting the OEE Performance and Quality targets. Supervise and manage the discipline and tardiness in production.
- Supervise assigned staff and assure that all Stamping machines and equipment are properly set up to produce quality parts at required rates.
- Liaise with Process Engineers & tooling team in problem solving, identifying of problems and analysis of root causes, and ensure proper setting up and handling of tools incurring minimum down time.
- Coordinate with the various teams, Tool & Die, Quality and Planning on the progress to ensure effective production and achieve on time delivery.
- Work closely with Quality department in maintaining the standard of quality to comply with standards and customer requirement.
- Lead and drive Continuous Process Improvement for production in machine uptime and runtime efficiency so that OEE Performance target is met and yield improvement.
- Lead the production to meet OP Vs Target and QAP target.
- Manage, motivate, cross-train and develop a team of capable machine setters and production personnel.
- Meet all Production Key Performance Indicators.
- Any other duties as assigned by superior and / or management.
- Diploma/Degree in Precision Engineering or equivalent
- Technical qualification in precision machining/Tool & Die making
- 5-years experience in a supervisory position
- 10-years experience in Tool & Die making/Precision Engineering/ manufacturing experience in metal stamping or tooling.
- Knowledge in metal stamping, tooling technology and manufacturing processes will be an added advantage
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949