• Provide 2nd level business support to the Front users (e.g. Relationship Managers, Assistant Relationship Managers, Investment Advisors, Team Heads, etc.), ensuring that incidents are resolved promptly and effectively
• Train and educate key Front stakeholders with existing and new features of DiAS
• Provide the necessary trainings to new joiners (e.g. Relationship Managers, Assistant Relationship Managers, Investment Advisors, 1st Level Support, Coaches, etc.) to enable them to use DiAS effectively and efficiently
• Support quality assurance in testing activities for global releases/updates
• Regular assessment of the function’s practices to mitigate associated risks arising out of and relating to the said function
• Demonstration of appropriate values and behaviours including but not limited to standards on honesty and integrity, due care and diligence, fair dealing (treating customers fairly), management of conflicts of interest, competence and continuous development, adequate risk management, and compliance with applicable laws and regulation
• Relevant higher educational background/university graduate with Bachelor’s Degree
• 2 – 4 years of relevant work experience in investment/private banking
• 1 – 2 years of proven experience in stakeholder management or related business functions
• Able to get a good grasp new technology quickly
Please state your availability and current and expected salary in the resume in words format.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Ujun Tan at Ujun.firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Ujun Tan | Registration No: R1988538