- Escalate issues to Head of CDT for incidents in CDT where appropriate;
- Perform administrative tasks such as client data input, data remediation, files retrieval, filing, eBanking processing etc;
- Comply with external and internal compliance and regulatory requirements, including the Bank’s policies, operating procedures and controls to meet the Bank’s and regulatory requirements and protect the business from financial and reputational risk;
- Coordinate and handle ad hoc mailing with Business as required by Stakeholders;
- Provide consistent standard and approaches for Client Documentation Team (CDT) and related activities;
- Support Tax reporting process for FATCA, QI and CRS;
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills and be able to interact effectively with Front Office
- Minimum one year of relevant hands-on experience in account opening and client onboarding
- Strong team player and able to work under pressure
- Knowledge of FATCA, QI and CRS reporting regime will be an advantage
Please state your availability and current and expected salary in the resume in words format.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Ujun Tan at Ujun.firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Ujun Tan | Registration No: R1988538