- Process import and export bills, trade bills transactions including advising, Settlements, Forfaiting and other Re-financing Trade Bills
- Conduct preliminary or counter-checking of all import and export documents. Liaise with customer on amendment of documents with discrepancies and acceptance of import bills.
- Contact customer for collection of L/Cs, shipping documents, advices, attend to customer enquiries on bills and monitoring on incomplete documentation and filing.
- Perform compliance check.
- Prepare / verify SWIFT, Telex messages of the department and statistics report .
- Undertake additional functions and duties when required
- Possess a Diploma/Degree with minimum 3 years of banking experience in Trade Finance
- Proficient in UCP 600 with good checking experience in import and export shipping documents.
- Able to operate SWIFT Alliances such as MT700, MT202, MT103 etc.
Please state your availability and current and expected salary in the resume in words format.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Ujun Tan at Ujun.firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Ujun Tan | Registration No: R1988538