- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes ( flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans)
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Analyze risks and opportunities
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g. contracts and terms of agreement)
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests
- Minimum Diploma
- At least 1-2 year(s) of working experience in program/project coordinator function
- Experience using Microsoft Project and Microsoft Planner for project management.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843