• To provide engineering support in execution of Plant Turnarounds by carrying out all associated Engineering work (e.g. configuration, dismantling and re-instatement, servicing, etc)
• To perform preventive maintenance for process and utility equipment. In accordance to PPM schedule.
• To carry out maintenance, trouble shooting and repair for unplanned equipment breakdown.
• To provide engineering support in plant equipment troubleshooting and equipment failure root cause analysis
• To maintain inspection readiness of the plant equipment to ensure audit compliance with regulatory, safety and engineering standards
• Execute plant modifications and supervise contractor during the execution phase.
• To identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives to improve department and site business performance
• Diploma/ ITC/NTC 2 or 3 in engineering with minimum 6 years in process or related industry
• Familiar with good engineering practices, safety and GMP procedures.
• Good knowledge in maintenance and operating principles of production utility equipment.
• Knowledge of machinery vibration, reliability analysis, instrumentation will be an advantage
• This position will be required to go on rotating shifts after completion of 6 months training/experience.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693