✓ Company : IT/Software company
✓ Working hours : Monday – Friday, 8.30am - 6.00pm
- Administer and organize all types of projects, from simple activities to more complex plans
- Work closely with our Project Manager to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes and budgets for projects.
- Perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule and risk management
- Maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines
- Min Diploma / Degree in any field
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
- Ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Possess excellent time management and communication skills
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17221
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Goh Bao Yee at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Goh Bao Yee | Registration No: R1766609