- Global MNC Heavy Vehicle Parts and Component
- Work location: West
Responsible for making sure sales targets are met within the designated sales area or territory. Develop a close relationship with all their major accounts to grow business organically and find new business. Area Sales Managers are experts in understanding their products, market area, trends, opportunities and competitive activity.
- Market company’s entire product range and prospects for customers across assigned territories.
- Craft customer offer and be able to manage the entire customer sales cycle, including pre-sales, post sales, credit management, etc.
- Ability to respond to functional and technical aspect of customers’ request for quotation, enquiries and orders.
- Responsible for representing our products to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars and exhibition or trade shows.
- Develop sales tactics, set sales targets and proceed to meet targets set for designated areas.
- Co-ordinate with other departments such as operations, technical and procurement to organise work processes.
- Be aware of all competitive activities within major accounts.
- Grow sale through getting new customers from current markets.
- Ability to complete management reports on time essential
- Create sales strategies for sales manager/ director to approve
- Able to travel throughout the assigned sales territory.
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 3 – 5 years’ sales experience in the following relevant industries:
- Semi-Trailer Vehicle & Component
- Road/Oil Tanker Vehicle & Component
- Container Port Terminal Vehicle & Component
- Heavy Vehicle Trucks & Bus
- Knows how to read technical drawing is a plus
- Able to communicate with customers with issues with equipment and provide solutions
- Demonstrable & proven successful sales track record
- Good presentation skills
- Professional work integrity and sharp analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference:17222
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra at: firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491