- Market company’s entire product range and prospects for customers across assigned territories.
- Craft customer offer and be able to manage the entire customer sales cycle, including pre-sales, post sales, credit management, etc.
- Ability to respond to functional and technical aspect of customers’ request for quotation, enquiries and orders.
- Responsible for representing our products to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars and exhibition or trade shows.
- Develop sales tactics, set sales targets and proceed to meet targets set for designated areas.
- Co-ordinate with other departments such as operations, technical and procurement to organise work processes.
- Be aware of all competitive activities within major accounts.
- Ability to complete management reports on time essential
- Degree or diploma in Mechanical Engineering or related with minimum 5 years of working experience in relevant industry
- Strong team leadership capabilities
- International relationship management competency
- Professional work integrity and sharp analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrable and successful sales track record
- Good technical background in product area is desirable
- Good presentation skills
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17223
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766