► Healthcare Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Toa Payoh
- Maintains the Assurance Map and the Compliance Obligations Register
- Plans and executes compliance reviews to ensure adherence to the company’s policies and procedures and the company is in compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Reviews, evaluates and recommends improvement to the policies and procedures
- Evaluates the efficiency of controls and partner with process owners to improve them continuously.
- Conducts investigation on compliance issues
- Collaborates with internal or external auditors as needed
- Keeps abreast of internal standards and regulatory developments
- Prepares reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate
- Educates and trains employees on internal standards and regulations
- Provide secretariat support for the Audit & Risk Committee (ARC), Quality Assurance Committee (QAC) and the Workplace Safety & Health Committee (WSHC)
- Degree in Business Management, Organisation Development, Finance & Accounting or related discipline with 2 years of relevant experiences
- Relevant experience, preferably in a healthcare / community care settings;
- Experience in conducting training for small / mid-sized groups;
- Experience in audit, accounting, ISO or QA.
- Ability to understand broad business issues;
- Meticulous and good analytical skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Interacts well with all levels of employees.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17225
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138