- Prepares shipping documents (INCOTERMS, LC documents, negotiation, insurance, etc.).
- Evaluate forwarders to ensure competitive freight rates, service performance and achieve cost savings for the company.
- Prepare forecast by analyzing and coordinates with warehouse, forwarders, internal & external customers to ensure timely execution of shipment to customers.
- Liason with interdepartment to ensure smooth shipments(Sales Team, Finance Department, Project Engineer, Buyers, etc.).
- Verifies freight invoices, maintain proper filling of the various shipping related forms/documentations for traceability & audit purposes.
- Other shipping related works as assigned by supervisor.
- Minimum Diploma/ Degree level in relavent field.
- At least 2 years of working experience in Shipping and logistic duties.
- Must have experience on processing import/export related documents.
- Equip with knowledge for incoterms.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843