· Market company’s entire product range and prospects for customers across assigned territories.
· Craft customer offer and be able to manage the entire customer sales cycle, including pre-sales, post sales, credit management, etc.
· Ability to respond to functional and technical aspect of customers’ request for quotation, enquiries and orders.
· Responsible for representing our products to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars and exhibition or trade shows.
· Develop sales tactics, set sales targets and proceed to meet targets set for designated areas.
· Co-ordinate with other departments such as operations, technical and procurement to organise work processes.
· Be aware of all competitive activities within major accounts.
· Grow sale through getting new customers from current markets.
· Ability to complete management reports on time essential
· Create sales strategies for sales manager/ director to approve · Able to travel throughout the assigned sales territory.
· A degree or diploma in Mechanical Engineering would be an advantage
· Proven record of effectively meeting sales quotas
· Demonstrable and successful sales track record
· Good technical background in product area is desirable
· Good presentation skills
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693