- Maintain and review records of stock purchased; costs, deliveries, product performance, and inventories.
- Develop and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to increase sales.
- Perform digital, mobile, and social media marketing activities.
- Analyze submission costing, margin and other information to determine reasonable prices.
- Keep Senior Brand Manager inform of current developments in the field of purchasing, prices, market conditions.
- Evaluate suppliers based on price, quality, and delivery speed.
- Meet and liaise with sales and vendors to discuss any product issues.
- Evaluate and monitor sales contracts/PI to ensure that vendors and supplies have complied.
- Maintain supplier relationships.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery of item.
- Prepare and maintain purchasing records, reports and price lists.
- Check on any item write-off.
- Manage internal stakeholders and customer complaints.
- Minimum Diploma in Business or Marketing.
- At least 2 to 4 years of relevant working experience in Sales Operations for FMCG sector.
- A team player with the drive to excel in a fast paced environment.
- Good communication skills and bilingual in Chinese as the position requires to liaise with multilingual clients.
- Able to work independently and take initiative.
- Must be meticulous and have an eye for details.
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice, and commit for teh entire contract duration.
- Six (6) Months' Contract.
- Working Location: Boon Lay (Transport pick-up is provided from Boon Lay and Choa Chu Kang MRT).
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 6pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17236.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374