- To ensure all Lab Job Ticket / MS (Mechanical & Physical Properties) assigned are performed accordingly and completed on time.
- To assist Laboratory Executive to establish new Test Method with reference to International Standard for R&D and MS Team.
- To assist Laboratory Executive in managing equipment’s Calibration and Preventive Maintenance for R&D and MS Team.
- To assist Laboratory Executive in conducting development works in Laboratory and other specific premises.
- At least 3 years working experience in a Polymer Testing Laboratory;
- Preferred NITEC or Diploma Holder -Diploma in Material Science/Polymer Science/ Engineering
- No color blindness
- Willing to work 8 hours rotating shift
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693